Love having healthy homegrown produce to eat all summer long, but need help with the upkeep that a garden requires?
A garden maintenance subscription might just be what you need. Let us take the work and stress out of having a garden. Our garden helpers are trained to know exactly what your garden needs and when it needs it in order to get a bountiful harvest.
Our garden helpers show up once a week to do general maintenance on your garden.
* Harvest produce (if client desires)
* Weeding, its what we love to do!
* Removal of dead leaves, remove spent plants, and general tidying of garden
* Apply organic fertilizer as needed
* Pinch, trellis, stake and prune plants as needed
* Utilize Integrated Pest Management to prevent and control pests
* Replant as discussed with client, such as lettuce, and radishes
* Plant a cover crop at the end of the season to help naturally add nitrogen to the soil
* Leave the client notes about garden, and follow up e-mail on garden status
Timeline and Next Steps
The garden service runs from mid April to mid September or whenever the first killing frost happens. The $99 a month subscription covers edible gardens up to 250 sq. ft. If your garden is over 250 sq. ft. contact us for pricing.
Let us help you grow healthy fruits and vegetables for your family!